Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Today


I've had a revelation of sorts. Nothing earth-shattering mind you, but still, its made me happier. Ever since Studio Calico started including paper in their planner kits, I haven't really known what to do with it. I don't make a lot of inserts for my planners and my dashboards are already done. Most months it tends to get thrown away, if I'm honest.

But this month, I realised it was the perfect size for Traveler's Notebooks and a lightbulb went off. And I immediately had to sit down and get crafty. These purples are so good, I had to use them first to document this photo + write a little note of encouragement to myself.


And here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.