Traveler's Notebook :: Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge #2


Are you ready for the second Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? I created the mood board for this month and, of course, I couldn't go past something a bit rainbow-y.


I was so inspired by this mood board that I ended up with TWO pages from it! The first was inspired by the yellow motivational quote. I scripted a quote on yellow paper, added some colourful photos from my crafty space and topped it all off with some enamel dots. The yellow paper crinkled a bit as I glued it down and I wish it was flatter but hey, that's life isn't it. Bright, bold but sometimes a little bit crinkly round the edges!


My second page was inspired by the repeated words and the art with the pom pom garland hanging from it.


I used the MAKERS GONNA MAKE stamp from Kellie Stamps and did some repeat stamping in blue, with one stamp in pink as a focal point. Then I created a paper garland and "hung" it over my page. I really love how this turned out, it's all jangly and moves about when the pages are turned!


Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Please head on over to Essie's YouTube channel and check out the gorgeousness that she created as well. If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let me know, I can't wait to see what you come up wiht!