Introducing :: Rise and Shine

Yay! My second collaboration with The Stamp Spot, the Rise and Shine digital Pocket Page and Traveler's Notebook kit, is available today!


Rise and Shine is less about dragging yourself out of bed in the morning and more about encouraging yourself to be the best your can be. Naomi Klein said, "Hope has never trickled down, it has always sprung up", and that is the inspiration behind this kit.


The kit contains 10 digital papers sized just for your Traveler's or Pocket Page Notebooks and a cut apart sheet. These are SO easy to cut out by hand! Included are tags, labels, tiny phrases, banners and embellishments. One of the best things about digital papers, is you will never run out! You can reprint again and again!

For a closer look at the kit, check out the reveal video... 

I've also got a process video up of the first page, well, pages, that I've put together using the Rise and Shine kit, I got all fancy with my Fuse tool and sequins, of course!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 

I really hope you guys love this kit and that it brings you a little bit of hope, positivity and joy!