Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge #6


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? The mood board this month is bright and bold and perfect for a good pun!


I'll be honest, this was my second attempt at this mood board challenge. The first one was ok, but just didn't feel like me, or even feel like the mood board. So I gave it another shot and this one is SO much better. I'd go so far as to say I love it. Because, well, donuts and funny quotes. Yes, please!


Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Please head on over and check out Essie's gorgeous creation as well. If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let me know, I can't wait to see what you come up with!