December (not quite) Daily :: The Tree and Weather


IT'S DECEMBER! Finally! And I've made a start on my album. I've decided not to go the daily route because I know I'm going to be away for a few days in December and I don't need the extra pressure. So I'm just going to do a page when the mood strikes me. Which so far, is ALL the time!

I've started with the tree, which includes some terrible stamping. But I was not going to start again!

And then the heat wave we've been having. Which is a nice change from the usual rain but I am totally melting!


On the back I added the MAKING MERRY printable from Brandi Kincaid to fill up the space and record a few little random memories.

Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.