Five Favourite Things :: Week 2 Project Life


This week, in addition to a normal Five Favourite Things challenge, I did something a little different! I've showed you my entire process, a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into making a regular process video for you!

So if you'd like a little more information about how I choose and print photos, my filming set up and how I edit the videos for you, here is the behind-the scenes... 

AND if you want to join me in this FFT challenge, then create a project using the following 5 things (and don't forget to show me what you create!):
  • paper scraps
  • mist
  • older stamp sets
  • wood veneer alphas (or alphas, or wood veneer!)
  • chipboard stickers!


Here is the regular creative process for this week's spread using my Five Favourite Things... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.