Pocket Page Notebook :: Over it (And why crafting is the best medicine)


Do you craft when you aren't feeling well? And do you document those days as well as the "best day ever"?

I do! I created this page on day 3 of a terrible headache. I was feeling like rubbish but I still wanted to have some fun, so the CRAP DAY set from Kellie Stamps was the perfect jumping off point to document this less-than-great day.

I've got a few tips for crafting when you aren't feeling great:

  • Choose colours you love (nothing cheers you up like a bit of colour)
  • Don't try anything to adventurous (nothing will make you feel worse than not loving your end result!)
  • And stick to easy techniques and styles that you know (you want to enjoy yourself, not add any more stress)

Crafting can be a great form of therapy if you aren't feeling well and is certainly my favourite medicine! (You know, apart from actual medicine. And rest, and fluids, and a warm bed. You still need to take care of yourself!)



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.