Pocket Page Notebook :: Whole Heart


One thing I love to use my Pocket Page Notebooks for is using up photos that didn't quite make it into my Project Life album. This one just didn't quite work for my week but was still something I wanted to document. I added some smaller photos to go with it and then rummaged through my "new bits" drawer and picked out a 6x6 pad, alphas and some stickers to create a simple page.

What wasn't simple, however, was trying to stitch those alphas onto my pocket. I almost killed my sewing machine and broke three needles in the process! Not sure why, I stitch through these pockets all the time. I guess these alphas were tougher than they looked!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.