Pocket Page Notebook :: Yum


I knew I wanted to document the sushi cake I made for Shane's birthday, so I made sure I took a LOT of photos before we all devoured it! And the DELISH stamp set from Citrus Twist was going to be perfect for documenting it in my Pocket Page Notebook.

I'm sure there are fancier ways of describing this cake but the YUM stamp was exactly how we felt. I used a couple of different inks to stamp it all over my page (not exactly my best stamping effort, but hey, I'm not super picky at the moment!) and then added my tiny pictures. I back my main photo with a gorgeous foiled paper from the Pocket Life kit and added my journalling and called it done. I am ALL about simple these days!



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.